Entrepreneur and Travel Lover Zabeeh Afaque is a producer and writer.
I’m a Sr. Photo Coordinator and photojournalist with video and web production skills, and five years’ experience shooting city life and events in Delhi, India. I am presently working with Lifestyle section of Hindustan Times since 2008. I have experience in coordinating with bench of photographers and coordination with different agencies, archiving and billing of images sourced or sold, shortlisting images to be published in the newspaper and social media management.
I have won several internal performance awards for my work at The Hindustan Times, taken on some international assignments, and produced documentaries for organizations like Oxfam, Greenpeace and University of Johannesburg.
• International Motorcycle road trip: Kathmandu to Tibet on motorcycle organized by Royal Enfield. (2014)
• Travelled to Washington DC, Boston and Philadelphia for a travel photo feature on invitation by BrandUSA – United States of Art (2014)
• Motorcycle road trip: New Delhi to Leh and back covering highest motorable road in the world on sponsored by Royal Enfield. (2013)
• Travel feature on Canada covering cities- Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec. (2010)
• Covered launch of “Resort World Sentosa” in Singapore. (2009)
Photo Contributor Since 2008 – Various International Publications and Brands
• Sold photos off my blog to magazines like Toronto Life and Discover India, brand campaigns like Kingfisher Publicity UK, and books like Marc Dawson’s Cricket Bats, Balls and Stats
• 10 Images sold to Buzzfeed for article “95 Incredible Images Of The World Raging Against India’s Ban On Same-Sex Intercourse”.
- Contact : zabeehafaque [@] gmail [dot] com
- Follow @zabeehafaque on Twitter
- More images from the trip on instagram @zabeehafaque