We’re all hardwired into our DNA with the ability to lead. In general, human advancement requires the realization that each one of us has an essential role to fulfill to lead humanity into a new era of true equality and prosperity. Through mindfulness, we reconnect to what author Christine Horner calls the “Unified Field of Creation,” opening the door to our infinite nature and our life’s purpose.
This is the New Leadership Blueprint introduced in Horner’s new book, Awakening Leadership: Embracing Mindfulness, Your Life’s Purpose, and the Leader You Were Born to Be (In the Garden Publishing; June 15, 2015). Horner reveals that, through this paradigm, there is never a moment when you are not living your life’s purpose.
Reflective of her humble, nature-based upbringing, challenging personal circumstances, and work with others in the advancement of human consciousness, Awakening Leadership is an illuminating “human” guide that will inspire readers to immediately begin living their lives on purpose toward building a better world. The book also examines:
- What is genuine leadership and how can we reconnect with the leader within all of us?
- How mindfulness and self-acceptance unlock personal limitation.
- How to disconnect from automatic pilot, allowing us to begin living life from choice, choosing what brings us joy, reconnecting with our life’s purpose.
- Competition divides; cooperation unites. Why our social systems need to shift focus so that personal fulfillment and social responsibility are inseparable.
- What can be learned from our great leaders of the past — They were only as potent as the people behind them, one empowering the other.
- In Unity Consciousness, if Earth’s prime directive is oneness, its universal guiding principle is sustainability.
About Christine Horner:
Christine Horner is a 2014 Dayton Literary Peace Prize nominated author, a humanitarian, author, blogger for The Huffington Post, and co-founder of the What Would Love Do Foundation. Through her humble, electronics-free upbringing in the rural Midwest and resulting connection with nature, Horner developed her gifts of compassion, understanding of the human condition, and connectivity to Spirit itself.
After a 2009 brain tumor diagnosis for her 11-year-old daughter and weeks spent living in the hospital, from Horner emerged a renewed sense of clarity and purpose as she dedicated her life to the advancement of human consciousness. Her latest book, Awakening Leadership, shows us that we each have an essential role to play in leading humanity toward a new era of true equality and prosperity.
Visit Christine Horner for more information.