Dr. Swanson is a board certified cardiovascular surgeon with more than 18 years of experience. He is a military veteran with experience working overseas and the continental United States. He has advanced training in heart failure surgery and has interest in coronary revascularization, valve repair and replacement, TAVR, ECMO, venticular assist device surgery, thoracic trauma, critical care and thoracic oncology.
- Bachelor of Science: Chemistry – Columbus State University, Columbus, GA
- Medical Degree: Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Residency: General Surgery – University of South Florida/Bay Pines Hospital, Tampa, FL
- Fellowship: Thoracic Surgery – Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
- Fellowship: Advanced Heart Failure, Transplant, TAVR Mechanical Circulatory Support – Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL
Visit https://www.floridahospital.com/tampa/doctor/rozales-swanson-md-1932174349 for more information