I’m a Disney-specialized travel agent living in Philadelphia, PA with my wife and our three kids. I specialize in all things Disney, especially travel-related. My extensive experience with Disney is in both personal and professional capacities as I have been both a guest and a cast member. This gives me a well-rounded perspective to optimize your unique needs and desires with my wide knowledge and vast experience. So, I know all kinds of helpful and secret Disney tips, such as the best time to travel during the holidays or the best time to make Disney Dining Reservations.
I have done it all (Disney Hotels, Theme Parks, Cruise Ships, Restaurants, and even Marathons!) in order to bring you the personal experience needed to create a magical Disney vacation tailored to you. I’ve also been known to throw in a hidden Mickey or two.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
Bet You Didn’t Know
- My knowledge of the Disney theme parks is scary good.
- I have proudly completed 2 Disney Marathons, 5 Disney Half Marathons, 1 Goofy Challenge, and 1 Dopey Challenge. (The proof is in the above picture). What is a Dopey Challenge? Call me and find out.
- I have never met a cheeseburger that I didn’t love. In fact, food is another specialty of mine and I have some great restaurant recommendations for your Disney trip.
- I used to work in Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando so I know theme parks.
- My dancing has been compared to both Dopey and Goofy, but that doesn’t stop me from trying.
WHAT QUALIFIES ME AS A DISNEY TRAVEL EXPERT?
Check these Stats Out
- I have stayed in every Walt Disney World and Disneyland Hotel. Yes, every . . . single . . . one.
- I have been a guest on all of the Disney Cruise Ships.
- Only a couple Disney restaurants have escaped me . . . for now.
- I travel solo, with my family, and with 3 toddlers, so I have your broad range of travel needs covered by personal experience.
- I am a proud WDW Annual Passholder. I frequently visit and experience the magic for you . . . and me too.
- I am a frequent runDisney race participant.
- I graduated from the College of Disney Knowledge – yup, you read that right. An educated Disney Expert.
Visit http://eartotheretravel.com/about-us/about-us/ for more information.