You won’t find another expert like Kendrick Mercer. When they need advice and inspiration, presidents and CEOs fly out to see Kendrick on his island for advice on everything from emotional, personal, financial and business success. He can also help your audience, especially the millennials, live a more fulfilled life, too. Especially if they are feeling trapped in monotony.
With over fifty years of making success happen for his clients, Kendrick is a financial, political, cultural, anthropological, historical expert and author of the new book, Whole Self: A Concise History of the Birth and Evolution of Human Consciousness.
An unconventional strategist, veteran speaker and inspirational presenter, Mercer can teach your audience how to unleash the power within ourselves that goes back billions of years and understand:
- The business philosophy that leads to career success
- Learning to trust your instincts and know who you are as you climb the ladder
- Impact of fear on the human psyche and the workplace
- The damage incurred by overreacting in attempts to control what we fear
- The power of truth vs. the propaganda — spin and belief to control other humans
- Advice for someone listening who feels that he or she is trapped in an unfulfilled life
KENDRICK MERCER is a historian, philosopher, and consultant. He has provided more than fifty years of coaching to thousands of people who note the transformational power of his business and personal development advice. His extensive knowledge of history, anthropology, evolution, psychology, and science has helped numerous corporate CEOs, presidents and executives, as well as entrepreneurs, independent business owners and more.
Mercer graduated from Willamette University in 1958 with a major in history. He went on to earn a Doctorate of Jurisprudence in 1961 from Willamette University Law School, and passed the Oregon State Bar, standing fourteenth in a field of 400 participants, and joined a law firm in Oregon. For more information, please visit www.kendrickmercer.com and connect with Mercer on Twitter.
Whole Self is available from Amazon and wherever fine books are sold.