The shows inspiration really came from helping people. I understand the frustration out there with so much information, too much information. Gimmicks, sales pitches and empty promises. I wanted to offer something that could actually improve lives. And that’s quality information that people can trust and actually use.
Exploring Mind and Body is a Nationally Syndicated talk radio show which currently airs on:
- 96.5 CKFM in Olds, AB at 8pm on Sunday
- 106.5 in Vegreville, AB at 8pm on Sunday
- 590 CJCW in Sussex, NB at 7:30am on Sunday
- Radio Laurier in Waterloo, On 3pm on Tuesday
- CKLU 96.7 in Sudbury, On at 6:30pm on Thursday
The main focus is information based, interview format and is 30 minutes in length.
The short story is, after traveling the world as a professional athlete following my passion of baseball for the better part of 10 years, I stopped for a brief moment and started running a health and fitness business. Wanting to find a bigger platform to help change lives and improve health I approached the local radio station to see if we can work together.
To make a long story short, the whirlwind of life and business, successes and failure and more particularly interviews and air time, 5 years later the show is going strong!
We recently launched a new App specific for EM&B which can be found HERE.
Some of my more popular interviews include (click on the title to listen to the full show):
- Get Active with Tony Horton
- Strike Sugar with Tosca Reno
- How to Fight Fat-Flammation with Dr. Lori Shemek
- Blueprint with Mark Sisson
- Dr. Davis author of Wheat Belly
- Peaceful Warrior with Dan Millman
- Meals that Health with Julie Daniluk
For more information please visit http://exploringmindandbody.com/