“Breakfast Tea & Bourbon is a contemporary adventure novel, an intriguing puzzle, and even a bit of a guide for a more meaningful and joyous life,” says author Pete Bissonette, “Woven within its pages are clues leading to an actual treasure hidden in the United States worth $50,000. The reader who unravels the mystery and uncovers the physical treasure can turn it in for $50,000 in cash with an additional donation of $5,000 to their favorite charity.”
The hunt begins Thursday, February 9, 2017, 5:08 p.m. U.S. Central Time Zone!
Breakfast Tea & Bourbon has a fun and entertaining story, clues to an actual treasure worth $50,0000, and strategies for a life worth living.
It also includes:
· Encouragement for savoring the moment
· The value of helping friends and creating your own family from friends
· The Looking Meaningful rule of toasting with a drink
· The recipe for his famous Bourbagne created for the book
· Living the Law of Attraction
· Clues leading to an actual treasure hidden in the United States worth $50,000
· Embracing the energy of the environment
· And much, much more!
Pete Bissonette has been the president of Learning Strategies for over thirty years. The company develops, publishes, and supports programs to help people maximize their potential through personal learning courses and live events.
To learn more about Pete Bissonette and access tips, clues, and videos about the treasure please visit http://www.breakfastteaandbourbon.com/ for more information.