Jason Belzer is a sports attorney and founder of GAME, Inc., where he works on the business of college sports. Jason runs one of the biggest college basketball tournaments in the country, manage the careers of dozens of coaches, and consult in the building of successful programs throughout the college football and basketball landscape. Belzer also helps universities better protect student-athletes with Collegiate Sports Advisors (CSA) and teach Sports Management at my Alma mater, Rutgers University. Jason also shares his insight in Forbes Magazine as a Sports Business Contributor. You can follow Jason on twitter: jasonbelzer, or Circle Me on Google+
• Strategic Alliances, Joint Ventures & Partnerships
• Competitive Analysis & Market Planning/Development
• Major Event Planning and Risk Management
• NCAA Compliance, Academic & Diversity Consulting
• Negotiation of Large Event Contracts and Employment Agreements
• Broadcast and Digital Media Rights Acquisition and Negoitation
• Multi-Tiered Sponsorship & Marketing Strategies
• Intellectual Property & Trademark Law
• Creative Branding, Public Relations & Marketing Communications
GAME, Inc. which specializes in the career management and marketing of coaches. We anticipate opportunities for our clients and promote their candidacy. Our clients are committed to success — both on and off the court and playing field. GAME concentrates on minimizing their distractions. Employment agreements, media and press relations, shoe and apparel contracts, personal appearances, television and radio shows. We evaluate potential relationships with a commitment to the long-term personal and financial well-being of our clients.
GAME, Inc. produces and manages all aspects of the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament (CIT), a 32 team Division I postseason college basketball tournament, televised on CBS Sports Network, which is played nationally during the month of March.
GAME also co-produced Rivalry On Ice, a college hockey match between Harvard University and Yale University played at Madison Square Garden (MSG) and televised nationally on NBC Sports Network.
Visit Jason Belzer for more information.