Pete Rhodes hosts The Urban Perspectives TV show which is a local urban affairs program airing on WCCO 4 TV. The program broadcast weekly on Sundays @ 5:30am. Urban Perspectives is designed to spotlight people, programs and issues important to the diverse audiences of the Twin Cities
Pete has been involved in broadcasting for over 30 years, specifically with the Urban Community. He also founded the MN Black Music Awards, and the cable channel BMA, aka Black Music America. His mission has always been to connect people with Black music, and arts and culture.
BMA Networks is a leading interactive music and entertainment service, reaching consumers through digital cable, broadband and community events. BMA Networks currently delivers multimedia content encompassing video, audio and enhanced graphics consumers of African American arts and culture.
Pete Rhodes is also the President of the Urban Mass Media Group (UMMG) is a leading urban media service-reaching households through digital cable and new media networks. UMMG goal is to provide multimedia content encompassing video, audio and enhanced graphics to consumers of urban music, arts and culture. Distributed to 500, 000 subscribers on Comcast Cable Networks (Digital channel 937).
The UMMG market expertise, outreach and program distribution through multiple media platforms enhance and expand communities outreach within the growing diverse markets we serve.
UMMG services provide:
• Cultural specific content for radio, TV and online audiences
• Multimedia program development and distribution services
• Multi-ethnic audience communications and marketing
UMMG is proud to provide marketing options for products, programs and services within our integrated multimedia platforms to communicate client messages to diverse communities.
UMMG Coverage & Capabilities:
• 25-54 diverse communities, 60% female to male audience
• Available to over a quarter-million Twin Cities residents
• Established cable TV and music services with BMA Channel 937
• Exclusive entertainment (adult urban music, original video spotlights, lifestyle shows)
• 150,000 monthly site visitor, top 5 search engine listing (BlackMusicAmerica.com)
• Extended social network marketing platforms on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter
Our story comprises twenty-five years of commitment to excellence in cultural specific communications. Thank you for your consideration of the Urban Mass Media Group and the communities we serve.
Visit Pete Rhodes for more information.