Jayson Jones, a two time track and field Olympian who is training for the 2016 games. He has also begun his own company, Olympic Star Financial, to provide financial coaching for professional athletes, having been personal witness to many heartbreaking stories of athletes who lost all for which they had worked due to financial mismanagement and inexperience.
Jayson has been considered one of the world’s premiere sprinters in both the 100m and 200m since qualifying for the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia, running for Belize. Besides participating in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, he enjoyed a successful collegiate career while on the track team for Florida State University and was invited to tryouts with teams from the Canadian Football League as well as the National Football League.
• Competed in 2011 PanAm Games (Guadalajara, Mexico) in 400m/4x100m/4x400m sprint for Belize, Central America (October 2011)
• Bronze Medalist, 4x400m, Competed in 2011 Central American Games(San Jose, Costa Rica) in 100m/200m/4x100m/4x400m sprint for Belize, Central America (June 2011)
• Competed in 2008 Olympic Games (Beijing, China) in 200m sprint for Belize, Central America (August 2008)
• Competed in 2007 PanAm Games (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) in 100m/200m sprint for Belize, Central America (July 2007)
• Competed in 2006 Commonwealth Games (Melbourne, Australia) in 100m/200m sprint for Belize, Central America
• Competed in 2003 PanAm Games (Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic) in 100m/ 200m/4x100m sprint for Belize, Central America (August 2003)
• Competed in 2001 World Track & Field Championships (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) in 200m sprint for Belize, Central America (August 2001)
• Competed in 2000 Olympic Games (Sydney, Australia) in 200m sprint for Belize, Central America (September 2000)
• Placed in top ten in the 100m sprint at the North American Central American Caribbean Championships – NACAC (Monterey, Mexico) (August 2000)
• Placed 3rd in the 100m sprint at the UTEP Invitational (Olympic Preview Meet)(August 2000)
• Placed 4th in the 200m sprint at the UTEP Invitational (Olympic Preview Meet)(August 2000)
• Gold Medallist in the 200m sprint at the All Army Track Meet at Fort Benning, GA (May 2000)
• Silver Medallist in the 100m sprint at the All Army Meet at Fort Benning, GA (May 2000)
Jayson’s dedication to helping athlete’s manage their financial futures is every bit as great as his drive to excel in athletics. He is driven, intelligent, and very likeable.
Visit Jayson Jones for more information.