Andres Korda (Co-Founder of Avanti Way Realty) Born and raised in Venezuela came to the United States at 17 years old to study at Georgetown University in 1997. After graduating Cum Laude from Georgetown University in 2001 with a degree in Business. He later started incubating the concept of a new-breed of real estate company with Enrique Teran and took the project to Babson’s renowned business school for entrepreneurs to develop the business plan and start the business.
In 2006, Andres graduated from MBA Entrepreneurship program Magna Cum Laude at Babson College. In the same year, he and Enrique launched Avanti Way, a company with an innovative and revolutionary business model.
Andres has had several professional accomplishments in the past year such as: Surpassed the $100M in real estate sales mark for the year, surpassed the 200 agents mark, became the first real estate company to even have remote check printing for their escrow and commission checks in addition to the rest of the tools provided, allocated more than $10M in funds from international investors in an investor-specific income producing fund structure for distress properties within the middle class market, through their Property Management Company, etc.
Andres is also a member of the YEC, the Young Entrepreneurs Council as well as a member of the Venezuelan Business Club and the Emprendiendo Ando Group, both in Miami. As for his personal accomplishments in the past year, Andres had his first child and that is the most wonderful accomplishment he can think of in his life, beyond anything else he has experienced.
More About Avanti Way:
With four offices and over 200 agents, Avanti Way was just titled one of the Fast 50 Growing Companies by the South Florida Business Journal.
Started 6 years ago in the middle of the real estate market collapse, Andres and Enrique Teran combined their real estate experience with technology to create a paperless real estate environment that agents absolutely love. And they are hiring also hiring staffers like programmers, location managers, marketing, etc.
The company developed proprietary virtual office technology, which includes advances like:
* A paperless environment allowing agents to work more efficiently.
* Secured access to a constant flow of pre-qualified leads, on-demand training, support, customer information, transaction tasks, calendars, market information, business resources, real estate forms, advertising tools and monies received, in one centralized cloud environment in order to conduct business efficiently.
* “Check Express Way” which allows the agent to request a disbursement of escrow online.
How it’s different:
Traditional Real Estate
* Agent works for broker with little support
* Agent uses multiple, third-party tools to organize work
* Agent pays for email blasts and other e-marketing
* Agent pays for website design and maintenance
* Agent has to look for leads
* Agent wastes several days for commission check
* What broker charges as split stays in his or her pocket
The Avanti Way
* Broker works for agent, who is part of a community
* FREE custom website, with FREE technology upgrades
* Pre-screened leads are funneled to agent’s Inbox
* Agent uploads escrow checks with a click
* Agent prints own commission checks from home
Visit Avanti Way for more information.